Friday 23 April 2010

Springtime Jamboree!

We were out and about last weekend to take part in the Made in the Shade Springtime Jamboree. We got up bright and early to pack all my handmade lovelies and vintage finds into the car. Here are some photos of my stall. I didn't get a chance to snap some photo's of the other stalls, but if you head over to Made in the Shades flickr page you'll see some more photos from the day. It was a great event and lovely to meet some facebook fans, familiar faces and some new customers face to face.

I was trying so hard to save my pennies, which is always so so hard as there are such lovely things for sale. I was tempted by a lovely fabric rose brooch by Angharad Jefferson. I also bought my mum this lovely book mark by Susie Maroon. It's a little something for her birthday next month. If you were there on the day would love to hear what tempted you???

I also managed to sneak off, P watched the stall, to pop into the new Cath Kidston pop in shop which is now in Glasgow. No P&P to pay, whoop whoop. I was trying to contain myself as we had to be quick and get back to my stall, I was suppose to be working after all. I had been lusting after the pretty flower plimsolls, and what luck the last pair in stock were a size 5, it was meant to be, my size. Also bought Lauren, my daughter, another bag to add to her collection, she takes after her mother!!!!. It was a thank you for helping me on the stall all day.


We then had to get back as we had an hour left till the end of the day. After our drive back down the road, we cycled round to tesco for rose wine and some ice cream, a perfect end to the day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my posts. Leahx

Related Posts with Thumbnails